If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.
me, I am really interested
in hearing what you have to say, both good and bad
Voltage Check - Perform a voltage ping.
Read A Meter - A web based meter reading
TWACS Data Tables - List of TWACS tables and the fields.
Ping Line - Ping all meters on a circuit.
Ping all meters on a sub - Ping all meters on a substation.
DSI Status - Display all DSI's and their status.
Reread failed meters (1st 100) Reread first 100 meters ion the AMRCOMM Table.
TWACS Stored Procedures - A list of stored procedures in TWACS.
NNEC Data Access System (NNECDAS)
The NNECDAS system is a web based system, allowing NNEC Employees to access data from the many systems, from one place, via the Intranet.
The menu options of the system are:
CIS - This section has recently been updated by our CIS conversion.
- Customer Inquiry - A web based CIS screen, with links to the AMR system.
This was used for our old CIS system.
It has been re-created to utilize our new CIS system and is now called upn-web.
- UPN-Web - A web based inquiry system, that links our CIS (Both new and old), AMR and OMS systems,
all into one multi-platform (PC. MAC, iPhone, iPad) application, that has become the solution for our new mobile workforce application.
- Displays the device hierarchy, by selecting the circuit.
- AMR Dashboard - This is what I think it should look like.
- Status (online, offline, disconnected, slowpoll)
- Number of devices (Meters, DSI's, LCT's, DRU's)
- Number of failed devices (Pings, reads)
- Number of out commands (Reads, pings, searches)
- Links to public and private IP addresses for troubleshooting
- APM Search Progress - A page showing current APM searches.
- Recent APM Searches - A page showing recent APM search results.
- Ping A Device - Ping a device (Meter, LCT, DRU, DSI) from the web.
- Proasys Ping - Submit a Proasys ping, by selecting the following from dropdowns:
- Protective device
- Proasys Ping Key Locations - Submits a Proasys ping on key locations,
as defined in an Access Database table.
- Device Hierarchy
Transportation - This has been removed from the toolbar, until I can recreate it from the new system.
- Partner Map Reference Guide
- Damage Assessment Reports
- Reference Guide
- Damage Assessment User Guide
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Mouse Gestures
- Substation and Feeder Pole Numbers
- Devices with no protective Device
- Update protective Devices